- Everyone can make art in fact we encourage it!
- Our focus is on embracing creativity and building on confidence.
- Enhancing self-expression, and to simply have a go you never know what is waiting to be unleashed…
- We encourage children to be inspired by local artists and art that is in our community as well as looking at famous artists
- We love to use encouragement that we are all unique and capable of creativity in different ways. Some might choose to stick to pen and paper and that’s fine! We might help them push the boundaries of seeing how big they can draw on paper? or encourage them to make their own drawing implement? Growing and discovery are all part of the joy of making and creating
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Your child will be in a safe, warm, welcoming environment. Each individual child will have tailored help specific to their age and capabilities.
- Your child will be inspired to create and discover new ways of making art, sculptures as well as learning craft and digital techniques.
- Your child will learn that “mistakes” can be “happy mistakes” that can lead to new forms of creativity. We also encourage recycling in re-purposing old pieces of art and will show your child how to make inks and pigments from everyday items… there is no such thing as waste.
- We will support your child to interact and share their thoughts on their works.
- Your child will experiment with various artistic techniques, eg. paint, collage, print, junk sculpture, drawing and much more…
All of our staff are fully DBS registered and are all First Aid trained. Covid rules still apply and can be found here on our website.
To follow we will be making workshops available to older children and expanding one to one mentoring for Gcse’s and A level’s at this stage please contact us for for information. We have disability access and toilet facilities.